Surface Collision Avoidance & Proximity Detection System
The primary purpose of the system is to make the surface mining environment safer by achieving the following:
- Intelligent Vehicle to Vehicle slow down and autonomous stopping
- Non Intelligent Vehicle to Vehicle slow down and stopping
- Vehicle to Vehicle Detection & Warning
- Vehicle to Pedestrian Detection & Warning
- Operator Fatigue Management
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Vehicle to Vehicle Collision Avoidance
- Data Download and Report
- Fleet Management
Achieving the above items will contribute to a significant reduction in mobile machinery related accidents.
UNDERGROUND COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM
The system is comprised of a central controller unit, detectors that transmit the RF signal and a display screen for the operator. The aforementioned controller unit and detectors operate together with a cap lamp that houses a detection tag for the detection of tag carriers / pedestrians. Our system uses radio frequencies to transmit and receive signals between the cap lamp and controller unit.
The radio frequency ranging technology is used to measure the real-time position of each tag within the established field / zone around a machine – the warning or stopping action / signal is then issued to the interlock / connected machine infrastructure via an intelligent algorithm.
Modular Design and Integration
Underground CAS system components on vehicles and pedestrians are the same as the components in the underground vehicles and personnel tracking systems.
Vehicle to vehicle collision avoidance was considered from the initial design.
Both surface and underground CAS systems make use of our accurate positioning technology. It’s now possible for mines to use the system as management tools.
Hardrock mine and Inteference
PDS accurate positioning technology has been used for underground hard rock mining since 2008. We did a study with regards to interference issues of hard rock mines and we came up with these advanced technological solutions.
FAVORSEA PERSONNEL TRACKING SYSTEM & MACHINE TRACKING SYSTEM FOR UNDERGROUND MINES
The geological conditions of underground mining is complicated, and personnel’s range of activities have become extensive. Our system makes it vastly easier for disaster-relief personnel to know the exact locations of staff and vehicles on the mine.
• Provides easy distribution and accurate locations of staff in the mine for rescue workers.
• Providing disaster-relief and emergency plans and emergency routes
• Warning staff in dangerous zones by SMS to avoid disaster or unsafe areas.
• Accurate position of personnel and machines or vehicles
• Accurate number of staff and machines in the mine
• Distribution of personnel and machine in each area
• Personnel and machine historical location positions
• Personnel and machine historical location data
Real-time check of staff attendance at mines and generate staff attendance reports based on shift, day, month and year. For each individual staff member, the report will show the time, frequency and which shift he / she went underground.
SEE OUR COAL BENEFICIATION PRODUCTS
[ux_products style=”shade” type=”grid” grid_height=”650px” products=”4″ orderby=”sales” show=”featured” image_overlay=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)” image_hover=”zoom” image_hover_alt=”glow” text_align=”left” text_size=”large”]